Thursday, November 20, 2008

With the Needle and the Damage Done

Alright kids, Mr.funnn blew it......big time. I really wanted to perform to my full capacity. I knew the set had practiced all week, I mean it wasn't like I was fully prepared I just chocked plain and simple. But I have taken away only good thing from the travesty on Friday night.  I know I need to keep the computer closer to me, try to keep the setup compact.  THE MUSIC CANNOT STOP FOR ANY REASON!!! As far as keeping my cool goes...........well I will have to figure that out myself.  I know that I had a lot of funnn, but that's to be expected right?  That was just the first show and I can't wait to get back out there.  Its only a matter of time, and we can only go up from here.  Planet of the Rapes shall rise and maybe be good someday. We will have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What happened Mr. Funnn?