Tuesday, November 4, 2008

3 mile walk





Hey kids guess what?  Mr funnn is happy, not super happy.  The slow drawn out kind of happy; the king that you know won't last but you drink it in anyways.  I started my day by cleaning up the past weeks messes caused by laziness, then I strapped on the cans and went for a long walk.  It was nice a little hot, but the constant passing by of cars, trucks, and buses created a false breeze which helped me to keep going.  My time down here is at it's end, and I don't know if I'll ever make it back.  I hope so, although this trip had more lows than highs.  I will always miss this place.  From my move back to Philo I know that once you leave a place it becomes a let down for every move you make you change and so does the place your leaving. So don't let the nostalgia fool you. Just be sure to enjoy life while your there.

1 comment:

Patrick Howey said...

Those are some fantastic photos.