Wednesday, December 8, 2010

well i'm back don't worry no one was listening anyways

Still sexy kids? I know you are and so am I....it's been far too long. I haven't been well for quite some time. I developed somewhat of a drinking problem which is fucking great one sip of whiskey and my minds gone and there is no controlling me. But things are looking up for me....I have some new influences in my life that are positive. Plus I still have the best friends in the region. I am no longer traveling; I'm actually trying to move my life forward by going back to school. I spend my time slanging drinks at this place called Jupiters it's not a bad gig, and as it turns out I'm a hell of a bartender. So that's my life as of now....and more posts are coming. Just got to get back into the swing of things....ya know....love mrfunnn

No comments: